Summertime is in full swing and that means blistering hot temperatures. The last thing you want to deal with when the mercury starts rising in an air conditioner that isn’t working properly. One common issue with air conditioners is leaks. If your AC is leaking, it’s not providing the cool air you need to keep your home or office comfortable. Here’s a look at what can cause leaks and how to fix them.
Causes Of Aircon Leaks
1. Incorrect Installation
One of the most common reasons for air conditioner water leaks is incorrect installation. If your air conditioner unit is not installed properly, it can cause water to leak from the unit. Make sure that your air conditioner unit can installed by a professional and that it can installed correctly to avoid this problem.
2. Clogged Drainage System
Your air conditioner unit has a drainage system that helps to remove water from the unit. If this system becomes clogged, you can face water leak. You should have your air conditioner unit’s drainage system checked and cleaned regularly.
3. Frozen Coils
Frozen coils are another common cause of an air conditioner water leaks. Your air conditioner unit has coils that help to cool the air.
4. Leaking Hoses
The hoses in your air conditioner unit carry refrigerant and help to cool the air. If these hoses become damaged, they can cause water to leak from the unit.
5. Damaged Gaskets
Damaged gaskets are another common cause of an air conditioner water leaks. The gaskets in your air conditioner unit help to seal the unit and prevent leakage. If these gaskets become damaged, they can cause water leak.
How To Fix Them?
- Check the air conditioner unit regularly for any water leaks.
- If there are any water leaks, immediately shut off the power to the unit and contact a qualified technician to repair the unit.
- Inspect the air conditioner unit’s drainage system regularly to ensure that it is not blocked.
- If the drainage system is blocked, clear it of any debris to allow proper water drainage.
- Ensure that the area around the air conditioner unit is free of debris and vegetation that could block proper drainage.
- Regularly check the air conditioner unit’s filters and clean or replace them as needed.
- Have a qualified technician service from socool.sg the air conditioner unit every year to ensure that it is operating properly and to prevent any potential problems.
- Follow all manufacturer’s instructions when using an air conditioner unit to prevent any potential problems.
Benefits Of Calling Aircon Company for Water Leaks
One of the main benefits of calling socool solve the aircon leaking water problem is that they will be able to prevent further damage to your property. In many cases, a water leak can cause mold or mildew to form, which can be dangerous to your health.
They will also be able to repair any damage that had already been done. In some cases, a water leak can cause significant damage to the structure of your home or office. An experienced technician will be able to repair any damage and restore your property to its original condition.
They can advise you on how to prevent future leaks. In many cases, a water leak is caused by improper maintenance or installation of your air conditioner. An experienced technician will be able to advise you on the best way to maintain your air conditioner and avoid future leaks.