Introduction to marriage astrology
Marriage astrology is the study of the planets and their impact on the institution of marriage. It is used to predict the likelihood of a successful marriage and to provide guidance on how to overcome any obstacles that may arise.
There are many factors that contribute to delays in marriage. The most common are:
1) The position of Saturn in the horoscope: Saturn is known as the planet of delay, and its position in the horoscope can indicate whether there will be delays in marriage.
2) The position of Rahu in the horoscope: Rahu is known as the planet of obstacles, and its position in the horoscope can indicate whether there will be obstacles to marriage.
3) The position of Ketu in the horoscope: Ketu is known as the planet of separations, and its position in the horoscope can indicate whether there will be separations in marriage.
4) The position of the Moon in the horoscope: The Moon represents emotions, and its position in the horoscope or Janam Kundli can indicate whether there will be emotional problems in marriage.
5) The position of Mars in the horoscope: Mars is known as the planet of aggression, and its position in
1. Talk to your partner about any concerns you have regarding marriage. Discussing your worries openly can help prevent any misunderstandings or hurt feelings down the road.
2. Have a serious conversation about your finances. Money matters are one of the leading causes of marital stress, so it’s important to get on the same page before tying the knot.
3. Research your options. There’s no rush to get married, so take your time and explore all of your options. From pre-nuptial agreements to wedding insurance, there are plenty of ways to protect yourself and your future spouse.
4. Get organized. Getting everything in order before getting married can help save you a lot of hassle down the road. Make sure you have all your paperwork in order and that your financial situation is squared away.
5. Talk about expectations. Discussing your expectations for marriage can help avoid disappointment and frustration later on. Be honest with each other about what you’re looking for in terms of roles, responsibilities, and lifestyle choices.
1. Don’t put off getting married. The longer you wait, the more likely it is that something will come up that delays your nuptials.
2. Don’t procrastinate on wedding planning. Once you’ve decided to get married, start planning right away so you don’t run into any last-minute snafus.
3. Don’t be a bridezilla or groomzilla. Trying to micromanage every detail of your wedding can be stressful and lead to unnecessary delays.
4. Don’t forget to get all the required documents in order. If you’re missing any important papers, it could hold up your marriage license and cause a delay in your big day.
5. Don’t get cold feet! If you start having doubts about getting married, it’s better to deal with them before the wedding day so you don’t end up delaying things.
Causes & Cures of Delay in Marriage
There are many reasons why marriages get delayed, and it is often a complex issue with many interconnected factors. Some of the most common causes of delays in marriage are:
1) Financial problems: One of the most common reasons for delays in marriage is financial instability. This can be due to a variety of factors, such as one partner not having a job, or both partners having heavy debts. Often, couples will delay their marriage until they are in a better financial position.
2) Family issues: Another common cause of delays in marriage is family conflict. This can be anything from disagreements over wedding plans to more serious issues like abuse or alcoholism. Often, couples will delay their marriage until they have resolved these issues.
3) Career commitments: For many people, their career is a top priority. This can lead to delays in marriage if one or both partners are focused on their work and don’t have time for wedding planning. Often, couples will delay their marriage until they are in a better position professionally.
4) Emotional readiness: Many people want to be emotionally ready for marriage before they take the plunge. This can mean waiting until you’re over a past relationship, or feeling like you’re truly ready to
After years of research and countless interviews with experts in the field, we’ve come to the following conclusion: there is no definitive answer to the question of what causes delays in marriage. There are, however, a number of factors that can contribute to the problem. To have a successful marriage, Vedic Astrology uses Kundli matching or Milan to determine the compatibility of two individuals. Kundali matching helps the bride and groom understand their camaraderie level and their future relationship.
The most important thing is to be aware of the potential issues and to take steps to avoid them. With that in mind, here are a few do’s and don’ts to keep in mind:
-Talk to your partner about your expectations for marriage and what you’re willing to do to make it happen.
-Educate yourself on the financial aspects of marriage so you can make informed decisions about your future.
-Be honest with yourself and your partner about any commitment issues you may have.
– Seek professional help if you’re having trouble communicating or resolving conflicts.
-Assume that everything will just work out on its own.
-Ignore warning signs that your relationship may not be ready for marriage.
-Get married without a clear understanding of what it means financially, emotionally, and legally.
Read also: A Gifting Guide To Navratri Festival