The prom night is supposed to be one of the best nights in your life, so you want to look your absolute best! You’ve already picked out the perfect dress and shoes, but don’t forget that your makeup can have an impact on the overall appearance as well. Makeup can highlight or even transform your features in ways you might not expect, so it’s important to make sure you choose the right look before you head out to prom! In this article, we’ll show you how to create stunning prom makeup looks that will make you feel like royalty.
The day of prom is the most special night of your high school career. The dress, the shoes, and the makeup all come together to create an unforgettable look that will make you feel like royalty on this one night. With MeeOff’s easy-to-follow tutorials, you can easily recreate these stunning looks on your own. With endless possibilities and different tutorials for every occasion, MeeOff has you covered from prom to weddings.
Foundation and Bronzer
Use MeeOff Foundation and Bronzer to give your skin the perfect, natural finish. The light weight formula is easy for application, and will never make your skin feel heavy or greasy. This foundation comes in 10 different shades that are designed for all types of complexions.
Apply the meeoff.com Bronzer on specific areas of the face like around the cheekbones, forehead, and chin and under eyes for an enhanced appearance.
Eyeshadow – Shimmer vs Matte vs Tones
For those who prefer a shimmery look, try applying gold or rose gold eyeshadow on your lids and then apply light brown eyeshadow on the crease of your eye. Then take the same brown eyeshadow and apply it to the outer corners of your lower lash line. Apply mascara to both top and bottom lashes for an extra pop!
To create this stunning look, apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes. For the ultimate lash experience, try using an eyelash curler before you apply your mascara.
If you have time, let the mascara dry for a few minutes before applying any other eye makeup. This will help lock in the curl of your lashes so they stay up all night long!
When it comes to your cheeks, there are many ways that you can go about achieving the look you want. For example, if you want a natural look, apply a small amount of blush on the apple of your cheek and blend upwards. If you want to give your face more dimension and depth, use three colors: one red, one pink and one peach. Start by applying the pink color underneath your cheekbone and then swirl the two colors together until they’re blended well. Next, take the peach color and dust it on top of where the two colors meet in order to give them some depth. Finally, dust off any excess powders with either a brush or cotton swabs.
Apply blush on the apple of the cheekbone and blend well. Don’t use too much or you’ll end up looking like a clown.
Next, apply bronzer on the hollows of your cheeks, but don’t go too high on your cheekbones – this will cause your skin to look unnatural. Make sure you blend it well so it looks natural. If you want more color, then add some more bronzer in different areas until you find your perfect shade!
Finish off by applying blush over the top of the bronzer. This will give you that warm, natural flush in your cheeks that makes them look like they’re glowing.
A classic, flushed cheek look is one of the most elegant makeup looks that you can do. This is a great look for prom because it’s not too heavy but still gives your skin that natural glow. To achieve this look, start by applying a light layer of foundation. Next, apply your blush on the apples of your cheeks and blend towards the hairline. Add another layer of blush and blend up towards the temples for an even more flushed appearance. Finish off with setting powder and you’re good to go!
1. Pick the color of your eyeshadow that best matches your eye color and apply it all over the lid, in the crease, and along the lower lash line.
2. Choose a similar color, but with more shimmer than your first color, and use this to highlight underneath the brow bone and on the inner corner of your eye.
3. Apply mascara on both top and bottom lashes for dramatic impact.
1. Start by applying a sheer lip color that is on the rosy side. This will keep you from looking too washed out and will give your lips some dimension. A lip liner in the same shade can be used as well for more staying power, but it’s not necessary.
2. Add a touch of mascara on top of your lashes and curl them for extra drama.
3. Next, add highlighter above your cheekbones and blend it upwards towards the temples to make them appear more defined and high-fashion-worthy!
4. Apply bronzer around the jawline, forehead, Nose Bridge, chin, and neck to create definition while also making your skin look sun-kissed!