Many people want their scars to disappear, even if some people view them as badges of honour. They might make you feel self-conscious since they can change the way you look. There are some natural remedies where no scar cream uses are required.
Natural methods for removing scars
There are several natural treatments for scars that may be helpful.
According to a reputable source that examined 23 trials, aloe vera can reduce scarring when taken in conjunction with other treatments and speed up wound healing.
To apply it:
- The aloe vera leaf’s “skin” on the flatter side should be remove.
- Take out the nearly transparent light-green gel.
- Utilizing circular motions, apply the gel directly to the scar.
- Wash the gel off with fresh, cold water after 30 minutes.
- twice per day, repeat.
Scars and vitamin E have conflicting scientific data. There is conflicting evidence about how vitamin E may cure acne and remove associated scars. In a 2016 study, researchers came to the conclusion that there isn’t enough proof to support the widespread use of topical vitamin E for treating scars. They made notice of the demand for additional top-notch research.
- After cutting open a vitamin E pill, squeeze the oil into the scar (you might need more than just one capsule get enough liquid for full coverage).
- Spend around 10 minutes massaging the oil into and around the scar.
- After about 20 minutes, wash the oil off with warm water.
- Repeat this routine at least three times every day.
There is no proof, according to science, that honey can treat scars. Manuka honey has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial characteristics, according to a 2016 studyTrusted Source, however topical application of the honey had no effect on the appearance of scars.
- Before going to bed at night, cover your scar with honey.
- Cover the honey-covered scar with a bandage.
- Leave it on all night long.
- Wash the honey off with warm water in the morning after removing the bandage.
- Be careful to carry out this action each night.
Olive oil and lavender
According to research, lavender essential oil may aid in the healing of wounds. According to a 2016 study on rat, the surface area of wound that were topically treat with lavender oil had a substantial reduction in comparison to the control group.
- Three tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil should be combined with three drops of lavender essential oil.
- For around five minutes, massage the mixture into the scarred region.
- Give the oil around 30 minutes to dry.
- Rinse the area with warm water.
- Spending time doing this should occur at least three times every day.
Apple cider vinegar
Acne scar prevention has been demonstrate to be possible with apple cider vinegar (ACV). This was ascribe by a 2014 study Trusted Source to the succinic acid in ACV. Succinic acid can reduce acne-related inflammation, which may stop scarring from happening.
- 4 tablespoons of distill water and 2 teaspoon of ACV should be combine.
- Utilizing a cotton ball dipped in the water-cider solution, liberally dab your scar.
- Dry it out.
- Every night before you go to sleep, do this, and then wash the area the next day.
You could want to attempt a natural solution if you want to make a scar seem less obvious and no scars cream side effect is there on application. Many individuals think that using natural treatments will be effective. Have a discussion with your healthcare provider before beginning, as with any home cure.