Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board
The Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board is a government body responsible for enforcing and implementing the pollution control laws of the state.
The Board has three wings:
- Air Pollution Control Wing (APC) deals with the control of air pollution by means of regulation and prevention measures.
- Water Pollution Control Wing (WPC) deals with the control of water pollution by means of regulation and prevention measures.
- Solid Waste Management Wing (SWM) deals with solid waste management, which includes the collection and disposal of waste from households, industries, construction sites and commercial establishments.
Objectives and Functions for Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board
- (To deliberate on, formulate and enforce measures for the prevention, control and abatement of air pollution in the state of Jharkhand.
- To create awareness among the people about pollution control through the dissemination of information at all levels viz., local level, district level and panchayat level about various aspects relating to air pollution control measures.
- To formulate schemes for prevention, control and abatement of air pollution in the state of Jharkhand;
- To monitor the implementation of such schemes;
- To periodically review such schemes in order to ensure their effectiveness;
- To issue guidelines for the implementation of such schemes; for jspcb online consent management
- To issue advisories regarding any practice likely to cause air pollution or likely to interfere with any programme designed to prevent air pollution or to control it;
NOC From Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board
NOC From JKSPCB
The NOC is a document issued by the authorized official of the Indian state or territory to declare that the company has satisfied all requirements of the pollution control board. The NOC is issued to companies that are involved in industries like mining, steel, cement and petrochemicals. In most cases, an applicant must submit a NOC from the Government of India for applying for a license from any government agency.
CTE and CTO – Consent to Establish (CTE) and Consent To Operate
Consent to Establish (CTE) is the permission given by an authority for a new entity to operate in its jurisdiction. Consent to Establish is also known as Permit, renewal of consent and extension of time.
Consent To Operate (CTO) is a clearance issued by the Pollution Control Board (PCB) under Section 13(1)(a) of the Environment Protection Act, 1986 with respect to any person or entity intending to establish, maintain or operate any kind of industry/business activity or undertaking which is likely to cause pollution or disturbance in any manner which would have an adverse effect on the environment or public health and safety.
Documents Required For Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board
- Environmental Clearance for the project under EIA Notification
- Project Report
- Site location map
- Survey Map
- Land use map/Layout plan
- Details of the production process
- Details of pollution control Measures
- Certificate from DFO for a distance of forest
- Production figures duly certified by the District mining officer
- Other Certificate
- Agreement for a raw material supplier
- Report showing project Cost
How to Obtain CTE and CTO From Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board
To obtain CTE and CTO from Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board, you need to fill out the form available on their website.
- Step1: Visit http://www.jspcb.gov.in/applications
- Step2: Click on the “Fill Application Form” link at the top of the page.
- Step3: Fill in all required details in the given fields and submit it online by clicking on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- Step4: Once you get your application number, attach a scanned copy of all required documents along with it to any email ID that is provided in the application form.
For more information and updates stay with knowproz