The rise of drug addiction and alcoholism has been a global and American problem for decades. Alcohol is still the most commonly used drug, more than other drugs. Although the journey to addiction and recovery from alcoholism can be long and difficult, success starts with acknowledging that there are problems you can’t handle on your own. So you can opt for the best Drug Rehabilitation Centres in Mumbai.
Did you know that you need help taking drugs?
In general, you will need help when you start showing the following signs and symptoms:
- Using more medication to achieve the same effect or relief.
- Use substances that are either inconvenient or undesirable.
- Drugs can cause problems between friends, family, and law enforcement officials.
- Feeling sick or unwell when you haven’t been on medication for a while.
- Most of your day is spent planning how to take more pills or looking forward to the next one.
- Loss of interest in past hobbies, friends, activities, and associations
- Stealing or borrowing money to obtain substances that lead to serious financial problems
- Search other people’s and medicine cabinets for substances to take.
- Retaliate violently when you can’t take more.
- Significant negative changes in your appearance include red eyes, rapid weight loss or gain, bloody nose, bad breath, and frequent tremors.
- Go to different doctors to get prescriptions for the same drug.
- Lack of concerns about eating and personal hygiene
What is the role of drug addiction treatment?
If you are displaying any of the characteristics listed above, you must seek help from Drug Rehabilitation Centres in Mumbai right away.
There are different types of treatment options, including detoxification, inpatient treatment, Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), and Residential Treatment. Typically, the drug addiction treatment you can get will vary depending on the drug of abuse and the severity of your addiction. Today, the most commonly used drugs are given by,
What are the treatment options in the drug rehab centre?
Alcoholism: An alcohol detox is often the first step in the perverted recovery process. This step is essential so that your body can get rid of the large number of toxins that run through it as a result of alcoholism. Detox is under medical supervision to help you cope with the expected withdrawal symptoms.
Inpatient Treatment: Users must reside in a treatment centre during the rehabilitation process. It is commonly known as residential treatment.
Outpatient Treatment: Here, users do not need to live in a medical facility. Instead, it gives them the option to live at home during the treatment period. This arrangement works better for those who have to do daily tasks or other activities.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment: The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is midway between inpatient and outpatient care. Users receive attention and treatment throughout the day during the week.
Partial hospitalization program: PHP is a comprehensive but relatively short clinical treatment and less intensive than inpatient care. But it is more intensive than outpatient care. It allows users to receive structured treatments without interrupting their entire daily routine.